Brief description of Xylocaine Play longer spray:
Nowadays, Xylocaine Play longer spray is extensively used to treat premature ejaculation in men. It enhances the threshold of the sexual sensitivity threshold and ejaculation time in men. Xylocaine Play longer spray comprises of a potent generic medicine known as Lidocaine.
How does Xylocaine Play longer spray act?
Lidocaine is a local anesthetic spray that mainly affects the applied area so that the skin nerves are prevented from sending pain signals to the brain. It inhibits the ionic influxes required for the initiation and conduction of impulses. Thereby, it increases the time of ejaculation during a physical act by enhancing the threshold of sexual sensitivity.
How can Xylocaine Play longer spray be used?
Xylocaine Play longer spray is a topical preparation that needs to be applied externally on the tip of the male reproductive part by keeping the distance of about 5 to 10 cm. Before using this spray clean the area where it should be applied. Just shake the bottle and spray up to five sprays at one time for the effect and he must be sexually aroused. Spraying should be done 15minutes prior to lovemaking acts.
Who should not use this spray?
- If a user is hypersensitive to Xylocaine Play longer spray or its other components, then don't use this medicine.
- A user with liver, heart, blood pressure or an ophthalmic disorder should not use this spray.
- If there are cuts or any other surface abrasion around male genitals, then don't use this spray.
- While spraying caution should be taken, so that it may not come in direct contact with eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Men under 18 years of age should avoid the use of this spray.
- Avoid the ingestion of alcoholic beverages while using this spray.
- Don't drive a vehicle or operate any machinery after using this spray.
Annoying effects of Xylocaine Play longer spray:
Use of Xylocaine Play longer spray may produce some annoying effects such as headache, nervousness, heat sensation, vomiting, lightheadedness, doubt, tremors, twitching, hypotension, skin rashes, itching, or skin redness.
Drug interactions of Xylocaine Play longer spray:
Xylocaine Play longer spray should not be used with other local anesthetics like Prilocaine or Lignocaine.