What is Levitra 60mg? What are the indications of Levitra 60mg?
Levitra 60mg is an amazing therapy that is used to handle the issues of erectile dysfunction in men. Men can use this medicine to get or maintain an erection of penile organ to have well-pleased intimate sessions. Levitra 60mg consists of an important medicine known as Vardenafil.
What is the exact working of Levitra 60mg?
Vardenafil (a PDE-5 inhibitor) blocks the breakdown of cGMP by inhibiting the functioning of an enzyme called PDE-5. Upon sexual stimulation, nitric oxide (NO) releases in the body and NO binds to Guanylate receptors. This helps in the production of cGMP and a surplus amount of cGMP gets mounted up in the corpus cavernosum in the male penile organ. This relaxes and dilates the blood vessels in the male penile organ. This enhances the blood flow in the male genital area, resulting in a sturdy erection for longer time.
How to take Levitra 60mg?
Levitra 60mg is a tablet dosage form and should be taken orally with sufficient amount of water. Take a single pill of Levitra 60mg orally 45 to 60 minutes before lovemaking acts. Levitra 60mg can be consumed with food or without food, but consuming with fatty meals can lower its efficacy. The effect of Snovitra last in the body for 4 to 6 hours, so the consumption of a single tablet of this medicine is enough for a day.
What are the contraindications of Levitra 60mg?
There are some medical conditions where the use of Levitra 60mg is contraindicated:
- Severe liver problems
- Severe kidney disorders
- A history of recent stroke or heart attack
- Hereditary degenerative retinal disorders
- Severe low blood pressure
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
What are the safety measures to be followed while using Levitra 60mg?
- Ingestion of alcoholic beverages or recreational medicines is prohibited while using this medicine.
- This medicine should not be consumed in the case where a patient is using nitrates to treat angina or chest pain.
- It should not be given to men under 18 years of age.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks after using this medicine, as it may cause drowsiness or dizziness
Are there any adverse effects of Levitra 60mg?
A user may come across some adverse effects while using this medicine such as headache, facial flushing, lightheadedness, upset stomach, stuffy nose, nausea, chest tenderness, fainting, queasiness, and diarrhea.
Are there any drug interactions of Levitra 60mg?
Some medicines show drug interaction with this medicine:
- Alpha-blockers: Doxazosin
- Nitrates: Isosorbides, Nitroglycerin
- Antiarrhythmics: Amiodarone, Procainamide
- Azole antifungals: Itraconazole
- Macrolide antibiotics: Erythromycin