Product description of Eriacta:
Men can get rid of their erection trouble from their intimate life, if they take Eriacta. Men can take this medicine before getting crazy on the bed to get or maintain a sturdy erection for longer time. Eriacta possesses the property to treat erectile dysfunction due to its active ingredient called Sildenafil citrate.
Mechanism of action of Eriacta:
Sildenafil citrate shows its therapeutic efficacy by inhibiting the enzymes called PDE-5 and stops the breakdown of cGMP present in the corpus cavernosum of the male penile organ. When the men sexually stimulated, NO released in their body that helps in the generation of cGMP. An excess of cGMP produced gets accumulated in the corpus cavernosum of the male penile organ. It causes relaxation and dilation of blood vessels present in the male penile organ. This enhances the blood flow to the male penile organ resulting in a sturdy erection for a longer time.
What is the best intake method of Eriacta?
Commercially, Eriacta is available in two different strengths of 50mg and 100mg. You can take one tablet of Eriacta orally one hour prior to intimate sessions, with sufficient amount of water. The effect of this medicine remains for four hours, which is why your partner can be satisfied all throughout your lovemaking acts. But, never consume more than a single pill of this medicine in a day.
Who should not use Eriacta?
Men who suffer from these medical conditions should not use this medicine:
- Severe liver dysfunction
- Severe renal dysfunction
- A history of recent stroke or heart attack
- Hereditary degenerative retinal disorders
- Severe low blood pressure
- Pulmonary veno-occlusive disease
Certain points to be remembered while using Eriacta:
- Stay away from the use of alcohol or other recreational medicines while using this medicine.
- If you're taking nitrates, like Isosorbides or Nitroglycerin to treat your chest pain, then avoid using this medicine.
- Ingestion of fatty materials can lower the effectiveness of this medicine, so avoid fatty meals while using this medicine.
- Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks after using this medicine, as it may cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Undesired symptoms caused by Eriacta:
A man can experience some side effects while using this medicine such as nausea, facial flushing, backache, headache, heartburn, headache, indistinct vision, stuffy nose, chest pain, and breathing difficulty.
Possible drug interactions of Eriacta:
Eriacta shows interaction with certain medicines when they are administered together such as Doxazosin, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Cimetidine, Isosorbides, Nitroglycerin, Ritonavir, Saquinavir, Erythromycin, Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine and Rifabutin