Brief overview of Climax spray-
Climax spray is a Lidocaine generic preparation in the form of aerosol packed in a spray bottle for the effective use of a spray. Climax spray (Lidocaine) has delayed action on your ejaculatory function during an intimacy when ejaculation happens prematurely due to the medical problem of premature ejaculation. Thus, Climax spray makes a man able to stay longer in bed by altering the stimuli threshold. Since Lidocaine is a local anesthetic and so, it numbs the local area for reflex action.
When Climax spray should not be used?
- Climax spray should not be used if you have allergic reactions due to any component of Climax spray formulation.
- Men with age less than 18 years are not recommended to use Climax spray.
- Medical conditions of renal, hepatic, cardiovascular, blood pressure or bleeding disorders are contradictory for the use of Climax spray.
- Men who are not suggested to involve in any sexual act or have any genital deformity, then they are not suggested to use Climax spray.
What is the way of using Climax spray?
Climax spray is an externally used formulation that needs to be used on the male genital part for delaying the ejaculatory reflex. Before spraying, shake the bottle and then spray the drug over the tip part of your genital. Just spray the drug on the tip and not to any external area. Use the spray with a distance of 5 to 10cm. a man using Climax spray must be in the stimulated state. The five-time spray is the maximum dose and three times is the minimum.
Before using the spray, make sure your hands are clean and after the use, use a barrier contraceptive such as condom so that your partner's private part would not numb because of the medication.
What side effects you may suffer from the use of Climax spray?
- Sense of burning at the applied area
- Itching or irritation in the applied area
- Skin redness or rashes
What are the safety precautions while using Climax spray?
- Repeated or frequent use of Climax spray is never prescribed.
- Alcohol should not be consumed while using Climax spray.
- Individuals of organ donor need to take special precautions.
- Climax spray must be avoided with any other medication especially the one that contains Nitrate.