Brief overview on Stilnoct-
Stilnoct is extensively employed by the individuals all around the whole world for treating insomnia and sleep problem. It contains generic Zolpidem as a main pharmaceutical ingredient.
Stilnoct is GABA receptor agonist, which is responsible to induce sleep or sedation. Zolpidem bind with α-1 subunit of GABA receptor and excite the action of chlorine channel and provide proper sleep to individual and maintain sleeping cycle.
Contraindication of Stilnoct-
Stilnoct is strictly not taken in case of-
- Allergy towards generic Zolpidem
- Breathing problems
- Mental disorders like schizophrenia and bipolar disorders
- Kidney and liver dysfunction
- Pregnant and lactating mothers
Drug interactions of Stilnoct-
- Fluconazole, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole
- Rifampicin, and Ritonavir
- Cimetidine, Ranitidine and Pantoprazole
Storage of Stilnoct-
Properly store this medicine at the room temperature 300C. This drug should be protected from children.
Dose and directions of Stilnoct-
Stilnoct is available in the tablet dosage form, so get it as orally with a full glass of water. You should get a single tablet of Stilnoct before going to sleep. It should be always initiated with the starting dose and do not exceed the dose of Stilnoct more than 10mg within a day otherwise, you may feel severe drowsiness. It should be taken for 3to4 weeks as it can cause drug addiction.
Missed dose of Stilnoct-
Get the missed dose of this drug as soon as you remember, but never get two tablets of Zolpidem at the same time.
Overdose of Stilnoct-
If you get an overdose of Zolpidem accidently then instantly consult your doctor and get medical help from your nearest hospital.
Adverse effects of Stilnoct-
- Severe headache
- If you are suffering from any kind of psychiatric disorder and depression then avoid the use of this medicine.
- Do not get this medicine, if you have history of breathing disorder.
- Do not get this drug for longer duration as it cause drug dependence.
- Do not stop the consumption of this medicine suddenly as it may cause withdrawal symptoms.
- Avoid the work, which involves proper concentration like driving cars and bike and working with machinery equipments because it may cause inclination of giddiness.