Yasmin is a safe and effective method of birth control. It is a combined oral pill containing Drospirenone (progestin) and Ethinyl estradiol (estrogen). This pill is 99% effective in checking pregnancy if taken in a correct manner. Just try to take your pill at the same time every day. This unique combination is a potent oral contraceptive pill that effectively prevents pregnancy in most of the cases.
Active working of Yasmin:
Yasmin works by blocking the connection of a fertilized egg to the mother's womb. It also modifies the thickening of cervical mucus and alters the lining of uterus. Drospirenone stimulate problems and troubles in the path of sperm to contact with an egg. It also blocks the process of ovulation (formation of egg).
Dosage of Yasmin:
28 tablets are present in a pack of Yasmin (21 of yellow color and other 7 tablets of white color). To begin with a woman must start from 21 yellow tablets on day 1 of menstrual cycle or on Sunday. She must consume 1 tablet every day at the same time. After taking 21 yellow tablets she must take 1 tablet by mouth every day from 7 white tablets. On 8th day, she must begin with a new pack.
Contraindications of Yasmin are mentioned below:
- Yasmin must not be used by women if they are suffering from liver, uterine and breast cancer.
- A woman who is experiencing difficulties like severe heart disorders like uncontrolled hypertension, blood disorders like circulatory disorders or blood clotting, abnormal bleeding from reproductive organ.
- Women, who are above 35 years of age and smoke incessantly, should not take it.
- Woman, who is allergic to Ethinyl estradiol or Drospirenone, should avoid this pill.
Yasmin can be stored at room temperature in a cool and dry place. You should store it out of reach of children and pets.
Side effects of Yasmin are stomach pain, dizziness, weight gain, vomiting, acne, nausea, and diarrhea. These undesirable effects do not persist for long period of time.
In case of overdose:
Yasmin must not be consumed in large amounts, as it can result in severe harmful effects in her body. In such cases, she must immediately contact a medical doctor.
In case of missed dose:
If you forget to take 1 active pill in any week, then you must take 2 active pills on day, the moment you remember. If you forget to take 2 active pills in any of 1 or 2 week, then you must take 2 active pills for 2 successive days, the minute you remember. In this situation, she can use a backup method of contraception.
- Yasmin must be taken with extra care in conditions like high or low cholesterol level, epilepsy, electrolyte imbalance conditions and tuberculosis.
- The use of other medicines like antibiotics must be avoided in combination with this drug.
If the woman is already pregnant, then she must avoid the
Buy Yasmin (birth Control pills) | contraceptive pills (Yasmin) online