Product description of Tramacip:
What is Tramacip?
Tramacip contains Tramadol as active constituent which is used for the treatment of moderate to moderately severe pain. Tramadol is centrally acting drug. Tramadol works by binding to M1 metabolite to μ-opioid receptors and inhibits re-uptake of Norepinephrine and serotonin. Pain is obnoxious sensation and emotional feeling that hurts, which develops may be due to injury, cut, trauma. Tramacip helps to remove around-the-clock pain. Tramadol comes under class of opioid like drug. This is immediately release oral preparation.
What are the contraindications of Tramacip?
- If you are allergic to ingredient of Tramadol you should not use this drug.
- You are not advised if you have ulcer or other stomach disorder.
- Head injury, epilepsy or other seizure disorders patient should not use this drug.
- Metabolic disorders patient should not use this drug.
- Patient suffering from asthma or breathing problems do not use this drug.
- Heart disorder patient should not administer this drug.
What are the drug interactions of Tramacip?
Before administration of Tramacip you must inform doctor if you are taking other medicines like: Ketoconazole, Alcohol, Azelastine, Orphenadrine, Carbamazepine, Warfarin, Ciprofloxacin, Clarithromycin Azelastine, Orphenadrine, over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products.
What are the storage conditions of Tramacip? Store Tramacip at room temperature 20 to 30oC; Keep this drug far from heat and sun light. See expire date before administration.
How to administer Tramacip?
The recommended dose for Tramacip is 100mg. You must ingest this drug with a glass of water. You can take this drug with or without food. Take this drug every day at same time. Do not crush or break the tablet. You should not administer more than 400 mg of Tramacip in one day.
Missed dose of Tramacip:
Take as soon as possible when you remember the missed dose. Skip if it's time for near dose.
Over dose of Tramacip:
Do not take more doses it may cause over dose. If you feel symptoms of over dose consult doctor immediately or go nearby hospital.
What are the possible side effects of Tramacip?
Common side effects like constipation, dizziness, fainting, diarrhea, nausea, irregular heartbeat, anxiety, and dry mouth, severe side effects are: weak or shallow breathing, infertility, seizure (convulsions), and missed menstrual periods;
Some Safety precautions while administering Tramacip?
- You are not advised to administer this drug, if you are allergic to ingredient of Tramadol.
- Driving is strictly inhibited, while administering Tramacip because it increases the side effect of dizziness and blurred vision
- Less than 12 year of age patient should consult doctor before administration of Tramacip.
- Do not consume alcohol while administering this drug because it may increase the risk of side effect.
- Breast feeding and pregnant women should not use this drug. Do not drive after administration of this drug because it increases side effects.