Buy MTP kit is a wise option for abortion of unwanted pregnancy that is running in its first 63 days of gestation. Basically it is a combination medication that contains Generic Mifepristone and Misoprostol as active ingredients. The extensive use of this method of execution of undesired pregnancy is practiced around the globe in both prescription abide and over the counter manner. We offer price saving deals on MTP kit tablets.
What is the manner of action for MTP kit tablets for resolving undesired pregnancy issues?
One of the medication of kit - Mifepristone works as an anti-progesterone hormone medication which restricts your body to support pregnancy. The other part of kit - Misoprostol (classified under name of prostaglandins medications) works to create uterine wall contractions and relaxations for elimination of embryo and other parts of pregnancy from the womb. In this way, this combination kit work to complete abortion.
What are the precautions for using MTP Abortion Kit?
Using this method for execution of pregnancy is not suitable
- If allergies to Mifepristone and Misoprostol are known
- Patient is already suffering with chronic adrenal failure and Hemorrhagic disorder
- Pregnancy is identified as ectopic – located outside the womb
- Patient is positive with adrenal porphyria, or ovary problem
- Pregnancy age is more than 9 weeks
- Patient is younger than 17 years of age
What is the right manner of taking MTP Kit for abortion?
- MTP kit contains - 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) and 4 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each)
- After confirmation of intrauterine normal pregnancy which is younger than nine weeks of age, patient should take 1 tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) via oral route on DAY 1.
- On DAY 2 and 3, patient has to take 2 tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg each) each day via vaginal route or oral route as agreed with your doctor.
- Following completion of medication, prepare yourself for experiencing vaginal bleeding with cramping that can last for few days. In this way your abortion will take place.
- After completion of abortion, you have to undergo clinical tests for assuring complete clearance of pregnancy from womb.