Product Description of Filagra Professional
What is Filagra Professional?
Filagra contains Sildenafil as active constituent which is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction or impotence. ED is sexual problem of man. When a man is unable to sustain its erection for satisfactory period is known as erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction occurs due to improper blood flow in the male genital region. For proper blood flow during intercourse formation of nitric oxide and cGMP is necessary. The onset of action of Filagra is very fast. The effect of Filagra professional remains 4 to 6 hours after administration.
How Filagra works.
Filagra works by inhibiting Phosphodiesterase enzyme and stimulates formation of nitric oxide and cGMP. This action of Filagra improves blood flow in the penile region which helps to overcome erectile dysfunction.
What are the contraindications Filagra-professional?
- Heart disease patient should not use this drug.
- If you have eye disease avoid administration of this drug.
- If you are suffering from uncontrolled blood pressure do not use this drug.
- You are allergic to any ingredient in Vardenafil Do not use this drug.
What are the drug interactions of Filagra-professional?
Avoid using following drugs because it may show harmful drug interaction when taken along with this drug. Before administration inform doctor.
Antifungal- Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, H2 antagonists-Cimetidine, HIV protease inhibitors-Ritonavir, Saquinavir, Alpha-blockers-Doxazosin, Nitrates-Isosorbide, nitroglycerin, Nitroprusside, Barbiturates-Phenobarbital and antibiotics- Erythromycin
How to store Filagra-professional
This drug should be stored at room temperature (20 to 30oC), keep this drug away from heat and sun light. Check expire date before administration of this drug.
How to use Filagra-professional
The recommended dose of Filagra-professional is 100mg.You may take Filagra with or without meal. Administer this drug orally with sufficient amount of water. You should use this drug 45 minutes before intercourse. Do not use more than one 1 tablet of Filagra-professional within 24 hour. Avoid using more than recommended dose of Filagra professional.
Over dose of Filagra-professional
If your erection remains more than 4 hours consult doctor immediately for treatment. You should not use more than recommended dose to satisfy your partner.
What are the Side effects of Filagra-professional?
Filitra may show some side effects which is very common and can be tolerated by patients: dizziness, blurred vision, changes in color vision, flushing, headache abnormal vision, and stuffy nose,
What are the precautions of Filagra-professional?
- You should not use alcohol while administering this drug because alcohol may increase the chances of side effects drowsiness and dizziness.
- Nitrate containing products are strictly prohibited while administering this drug because it may decrease your blood pressure.
- Do not drive after using this medicine because this drug has some side effects.
- Elderly patient should use this drug under proper medical health professional.
- Do not use fat containing food along with this drug.
- Do not use grape fruit while administering this drug.