Brief overview of Avana-
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is a condition that happens due to low blood supply to male genitals because of obstructed functioning of cGMP enzyme due to the PDE-5 enzyme. Thus, Avana drug containing Generic Avanafil helps to boost the blood supply after inhibiting the PDE-5 enzyme. Due to PDE-5 inhibition, cGMP level increases that will further cause the widening of blood vessels to enhance the blood flow so that the man can attain and keep the erection stiff enough for finishing a pleasurable intimacy.
Contradictory conditions for the use of Avana-
- Avana is unsuitable for some men like who have medical conditions associated with liver, heart, kidney, bleeding or blood pressure disorders.
- Do not take Avana if you are suffering from any disorder in your genitals or you have allergic reactions because of any component of Avana drug.
- Patients already on Nitrate drugs are never advised to take Avana drug.
Dosing regimen of Avana-
Avana drug is only for males who are above than 18years of age and the drug would not lead to a stiff erection unless you are sexually stimulated.
Avana (Avanafil) 200mg dose is required to be taken 60minutes before your planned intimate session because the drug will begin to show its effects within 30minutes of intake and duration of action of the Avana drug is 4-5 hours. You can ingest the drug with or without the food. Never take more than one pill in a 24-hour time or it can cause overdose and cause a high drop in blood pressure.
Undesirable effects of Avana-
- Changes in vision
- Chest pain
- Warmth or redness in your face
- Mild dizziness
- Stuffy nose
- Upset stomach
- Back pain
Precautionary measures while taking Avana-
- Alcohol intake with Avana drug is never advised as it can cause aggravation in dizziness effect.
- It is suggested not to take grapefruit products and high fatty meal with Avana drug or the drug's efficacy will reduce.
- Do not indulge in activities that need attention such as driving after taking Avana drug.