Brief description of Avana 100mg:
Avana 100mg is an oral medication prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in males. Avana contains Avanafil as the major active ingredient. Avanafil helps in relaxing the smooth muscles in the corpus cavernosum helping to raise the blood flow to the penile region. The increase in blood flow to the penile region will help in maintaining and sustaining proper erection which is required at the time of intercourse with the partner.
Dosage Information for Avana 100mg:
Avana is available in the strength of 100mg tablets to be taken 15 minutes prior to the sexual activity. The medication can be taken with or without food. Do not take more than one tablet in a period of about 24 hour. The dose can be however increased depending upon the tolerance, age and the medical condition of the individual. Unlikely, there are some side effects which might occur while use of Avana such as headache, drowsiness or dizziness, constipation, upset stomach, tingling or redness of face, cold or flu symptoms and back, joint or muscle pain.
Missed Dose: There are no chances of missing the dose as it has to be taken once before the intercourse.
Overdose: In case of overdose issues, seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Store this medication at room temperature away from direct heat, sunlight and moisture. Keep it away from heat, sunlight and moisture.
Warnings & Precautions:
There are some precautionary measures which needs to be kept in mind while consuming Avana 100mg including:
- Avoid the use if this medication in case of hypersensitivity to active ingredient Avanafil
- Patients suffering from cardiac issues, liver or kidney damage issues
- Avoid the use of grapefruit or grapefruit juice while using this medication
- Intake of alcohol and tobacco products should be strictly avoided while using this medication
- Not at all recommended for individuals below 16 years of age
- In case painful erection lasts longer than recommended period, seek medical attention as soon as possible